Thursday, September 23, 2010

We Did It!

Mara is passed the One Year mark and that means M and I have been parents for 365 (plus 3 more by the time I post this) days!

So we had a party to celebrate!
It was partially for Mara too...

I made the banner and the bunting and used fabric from my store for table cloths. I was hoping we could have it outside but you know the NW...
anyways, on to the good stuff -
Mara opening her sea of gifts
and opening some more...
and intently opening...
and choosing her favorites


blowing out her #1 candle as we sing her first "Happy Birthday"



and opening more presents in the following days...

I just look at my lil girl and I am amazed that such a gracious God can take the lil (ok, 9lb.) potato that she was a year ago and make her into the most curious, energetic, beautiful, and precious child I share everyday with!
God is good and here is too all the years to come my Little Love!

Happy Birthday Mara Chrysanthemum!

for more of the things I made for her big day come over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment