Monday, May 17, 2010

Opening my store

SO - long story short - I have come into a good deal of beautiful "boutique" fabric and as much as I'd love to hoard it all for myself, I am opening my own lil Etsy store. But before I do, I will be letting you dear reader see the goods first.
If you see anything that speaks to you please let me know and you be sure to get a blog-reader-discount!
feast your eyes -















so to break it down, there is red and black silk, red and black tulle, all other solid colors are a linen blend, and all the prints are on 100% cotton.
(I also have a cream colored wool that I cant seem to the pic up of)
so start placing your orders, I expect them to move fast...or at least as fast as my own sewing machine will run ;)

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a link to your etsy store? :) Sooo excited. How would a blog reader go about placing a custom order for one of the super cute t-shirts in the blog below?

    ReplyDelete