Sunday, June 6, 2010

Moving

No, we're not moving out...just yet - but I have come to the conclusion that I need to compartmentalize my life. My crafts and my rants each need there own brain...er, blog. So I will be yet again trampling on my husbands hard work (my store name and "new" blog all used to be his, but in my defense, he did abandon them) and stealing his blog for my own use.

I've decided to make some changes around these parts too
one being that I WILL post pictures of my offspring
I never did this before because of this blog being public and 1- you always hear about those kid-napper scenarios and 2- shes so stink'n cute, I didnt want people "stealing" pictures of her to be used who knows where on the net.

but I guess I've got to let go of her at some point right
haha (yeah right)

SEW- all that being said I would LOVE to encourage you to check out my CRAFT BLOG.
I'm not saying that a project or two might not pop up here as well, because I really do only have one brain... But I think the other site will be pretty stink'n cool!

Hope to see you there!

fitsallwhofitin.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment